Make your taste buds Jingle this holiday season with these delicious (and easy) Keto ice cream sandwiches created by our lovely Keto Kookie guest, Maria Emmerich!
Maria penned the bestselling book Keto Comfort Foods (available on Amazon), and knows what makes a delicious Keto dessert…
Creamy, deliciously sweet, and so so satisfying - these classic Keto ice cream sandwiches are the perfect treat for kids of all ages. Plus, they freeze wonderfully for those unexpected guests!
Maria’s Easy Keto Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep: 15 minutes, plus time to churn the ice cream
Yield: 1 serving (3 tablespoons of ice cream plus 2 Keto Kookies)
Tip: Make ahead the day before an event for a hassle-free Keto dessert option
(Click the links below to get the individual recipes)
- 1 batch Maria’s Keto vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 batch Maria’s Keto malted milk ice cream
- 1 batch Maria’s Keto choc ice cream
- 2 Keto Kookies per sandwich
- Make the Keto ice cream first, according to Maria’s instructions in the links above for a creamy, low carb sandwich filler.
- Smash 3 tablespoons of fresh churned Keto ice cream between 2 Keto Kookies.
- Place in the freezer at least 1 hour before guests arrive to set (longer if possible!)
- Serve on decorated trays.
Each Keto ice cream sandwich contains 267 calories, 28g of fat, 8g protein, 5.3g carbs, 5g fiber, and 0g sugar.
Pro Tip: Challenge younger guests to devour a Keto ice cream sandwiches without licking their lips or drop some ready-made sandwiches off to a friend “just because.”
This is what the holiday season is all about!
Love this recipe? Check out these other Keto dessert recipes: